How To: Snowman Door Decorations
Let the first snow fall of this winter season be an inspiration to decorate the door to your house or classroom.
What You'll Need
- Cover your door with our red tablecover by taping to the the sides of the door to create a flat red surface. Don't forget to make a hole for your doornob.
- Tape the snowflakes on the door where desired. If you want to add some color to the snowflakes, feel free to add glitter or draw stars at each tip.
- Find your desired position for the large flutter ball, we suggest centered about one foot from the bottom of the door. Tape the back of the flutter ball to the door.
- Repeat for the medium and small flutter balls, stacking them up one at a time.
- Cut various circles out of construction paper to represent the eyes and mouth. Tape these to the small flutter ball.
- Cut the hat in half, and tape the feather to the inside of the hat. Then tape the hat to the top of the snowman. Make sure to tape the hat directly to the tablecover as well for added security.
- Add white felt to the bottom of the door, but be sure to place it behind the snowman.
- Use the garland to create the scarf, once the scarf is in place tape it to the red tablecover.