Make a lasting memory with stickers, decals and Peel n Places
Everyone loves stickers!
You'll find a place for stickers and decals everywhere
- Mark each holiday on your calendar with a festive sticker.
- Seal invitations and letters with a sticker for extra fun.
- Stickers are perfect for scrap-booking and memory albums.
- Add extra pop to photos.
- Use them as gift and name tags.
- Stickers make great team badges for events.
- Use stickers to liven up place cards.
- Place stickers under chairs, plates, or other items to choose a winner for centerpiece or other gift giveaways.
Great for kids party activities
- Use stickers and used soup cans (cleaned and with sharp edges and labels removed) to make fun pencil holders.
- Use stickers, construction paper, and strips of poster board to make bookmarks.
- Make party hats or headbands with strips of construction paper, tape and stickers.
- Play a game of "Sticker Horseshoes": hang a piece of craft paper on the wall with a target drawn on and see who gets the closest when blind-folded.
- Create one-of-a-kind favor boxes by combining our solid color treat boxes (available here) and stickers, don't forget to include stickers as party favors!
- Play a memory game, children who match stickers get to keep them.
And don't forget decals and peel n places, with our large selection you surely won't be disappointed!