Renewing focus on spiritual and daily life and observing sawm, Ramadan is a time for introspection and charity. Sharing an early morning suhur and joining friends, family and community for iftar has meaning and value. Celebrate that value and show your appreciation for the lives of others by setting a beautiful and interesting tables whether at home, outside, or at the Mosque with these classically inspired designs.
5 Tips for Ramadan Fasting (courtesy ISLAM21C.com)
- Begin iftār with dates, providing you with an immediate source of energy.
- Resist the urge to feast as much as you can, as quickly as you can!
- Avoid high-fat, high-sugar content, and highly-processed food.
- Meals with slow release carbohydrates will keep you well energized for a night of ʿIbādah.
- Fiber and proteins keep you feeling full for longer.
For a full list of 20 Practical Health Tips for Ramaḍan visit ISLAM21C.com