Coming together again as a family, a class, a team, or colleagues at work - reunions are special times to reconnect and remember the good times and bad. Help your friends and family create memories that will last a lifetime with our Reunion themed decorations and supplies.
5 Great Ideas for a Memorable Reunion:
Use social media, mail, email and phone to connect
- Create fun, captioned collages with Year Book pictures
- Set up a photo booth with props and memorabilia
- Ask attendees to list their five favorite songs from their years in high school and create a playlist
- Build the decorating theme around your school colors
Photo Slideshow—Have everyone who is planning on attending (and even those who cannot be there) send in scanned copies of their favorite photographed memories from school. Combine them digitally into a slideshow and have that slideshow projected onto one of the walls at the class reunion event.
- A Year In History—Make a list of all of the significant school, local, national and worldwide news that occurred during the graduation year being celebrated so that everyone in attendance can recall the most momentous of newsworthy occasions.
- Imitations—Guests use imitation (because it is the sincerest form of flattery, after all) to mimic teachers, instructors, principals, deans, coaches and more, with the rest of the guests trying to guess who they are pretending to be.
- Guess the Top 10—Have your class reunion party guests guess the top 10 movies, television programs, singers, bands or other entertainment-based options from the graduation year, and hand out prizes to the most successful guess lists.
- Song to Artist—Using only bands popular during the class reunion’s graduation year, make a list of songs and artists and scramble them. Have each guest attempt to match the song titles to the appropriate artists.
For more Reunion party games and ideas visit BG Events and Catering