Ever feel like your house is a big construction zone with a little boy living in it? Boys can make huge messes and love to play with their legos and build stuff. So why not throw a construction themed party?
Hard Hat Area!
- On every construction site, hard hats are required and your party is no exception. Have Plastic Construction Hats available for all of your guests so no injuries occur. Warn the guests that they are entering a construction zone with Caution Tape all over your front door. To make it feel like a real work area, lay out the Racetrack Runner to your front door. The runner looks like freshly laid blacktop.
- One thing all construction sites have in common is that they all have a port a potty. So make sure your venue is equipped with the right materials. Make a port-a-potty sign for your bathroom door so that the little boys feel like they are really on a construction site.
- With little boys having LOTS of energy, it is important that you have plenty activities to keep them out of trouble! Set up a cool obstacle course that all of the boys can run through and feel like a true construction man. Lead the obstacle course into a lego construction area that is filled with tons of little Lego pieces. This will keep the boys entertained for a while and will help wind them down from the exciting obstacle course.
- Make sure each guests gets a picture of them operating big machinery with the help of our Construction Photo Prop. The kids will love to see a picture of them acting like a big boy on the job!
- Make sure there is cold drinks for the overheated working men by having a little wheelbarrow filled up with ice on the drink table. For the main course, have a Build a Burger section so the kids can personalize their food. Then for dessert have cake and Rice Krispy Treats dipped in a melted color chocolate. They will look like paint brushes that the men used to paint the building. Use our Construction Cone Candles for your cake to bring the work area to the cake as well.
Get the job done at your next birthday celebration!