Halloween Confetti can also be used for other things too, like invitations, goody bags, and craft projects. Make your party invitations really pop by adding some of our Halloween sparkle! Stuff your envelopes and the insides of your invitations with our Boo Fanci-Fetti. When the recipients open your envelopes, they'll be in for a fun and festive surprise! Throw some confetti in the bottom of your goody bags, too! Adding some
Witches Brew Confetti to party favor bags is a great way to entice and amaze kids of all ages! Use some of our Halloween confetti for all your crafts and projects, too! Simply glue them on for a shiny decoration.
- Your tables can easily be spiced up by throwing a little Halloween confetti on them. Like the BOO! Confetti or even the Halloween Night Confetti.
- Put a little confetti in a Halloween card or even a party favor to add a little excitement when the person opens it.
- Stuff eggs with confetti and put them out at a party to have something different. See our Pintrest Board and click on the Halloween Board for more ideas and directions.
- Make a water bottle filled with our confetti for the kids to play with for hours. Check our our Halloween Board for the instructions.
- Use the confetti to add some style when painting your nails. Paint your nails with a base color, then place the confetti on top and put at least 2 layers of clear polish to seal them on. Everybody will love your nails and will want some just like them!