How To: DIY Angry Bird Paper Lantern - King Pig
Also look into our
Angry Birds Decorations and party supplies to make your party one to remember! If you want to turn this DIY into a fun party activity, make a bunch of them (make some without the crown to make pig minions) and set up a maze of boxes - shoe boxes, packing boxes, storage boxes - anything you can find! Give your kids a red rubber playground ball and let them throw it at the maze. You've just made your live action angry birds set! Note: PartyCheap does not recommend playing this game indoors.
- Assemble your paper lantern.
- Cut two circles and circles out of the white construction paper, these will be your eyes.
- Cut the yellow construction paper into a crown shape.
- Using the light blue construction paper, cut three small circles.
- Glue the blue circles to the crown.
- Then cut out 2 thin rectangles from the black construction paper for the eye brows.
- Take the green construction paper and cut out an oval for the nose and 2 soft-cornered rectangles for the ears.
- Use your black marker to outline the edges of both the crown and the blue circles, and draw nostrils on the green oval and the center of the ears.
- Glue all these pieces on the Paper Lantern to make the face.
- Hang the lantern from the ceiling using fishing wire for all your guests to admire.
Have feedback or questions about this article? Click here to send us your thoughts.